When looking for a Power Tower or any other kind of fitness equipment for home or gym use, it’s a good idea to look for the best and most durable option available on the market. No ones like to have their equipment break down after only 10 reps of pull ups, leaving them to ask, “What the f–k!?”
Aside from general quality, we also need to take into consideration what the Power Tower can offer. After all, there’s no sense in spending money on a fancy piece that can only help us to perform dips and pull ups.
Now the question is: Which is the best power tower? Let me introduce you to the…
Wait for it…..
Just a little longer…
The XMark Commercial Powerbase Power Tower! Hold on, don’t leave to Google that product just yet! I have gathered all of the information that you need to know about this high-quality Power Tower for you.
What Makes This Product Great?
- The build quality of the XMark Commercial Powerbase Power Tower is astounding. With a capacity of 600 pounds (273 KG), this equipment can even hold two people at once. However, I would suggest that if you weigh over 600 pounds, to not use this Power Tower since you could be seriously injured.
- The XMark Power Tower is heavier than its cheap 70-pound competitors – it’s a 259-pound monster. Due to this weight, you won’t have to worry about it wobbling or, even worse, toppling over while you’re doing pull ups or dips.
- The Weight Assist is perfect for beginners who struggle with pull ups. Like human arms, the Weight Assist will help you to pull yourself up easier. This may sound strange, but it works! The resistance is adjustable, so you can change the level as needed.
- There is no need to worry about how roughly you work out at home since this product comes with a Lifetime Warranty!
- The XMark Power Tower is equipped with a tear- and sweat-resistant 3″ Duracraft cushion, and double-stitched Duraguard vinyl for extra comfort.
- It can be difficult for some people to assemble this thing; it is not something that is ready straight out of the box. Regardless, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to do it, and once it is set up, it’s worth it!
- This Power Tower has 3 pop-pin adjustments with 4 Weight Assist bands. However, you cannot purchase additional band to increase the resistance of the Weight Assist to be more beginner-friendly.
This is not a cheap Power Tower, and the price of
$1.249.00 $829.31 for the XMark Commercial Powerbase Power Tower may be expensive, but this is a classic case of getting what you pay for. It’s durable, comfortable, built like a tank, boasts Weight Assist, and carries a lifetime warranty for residential use. If you can afford it, it will not disappoint!
If you have any questions or suggestions, you are more than welcome to leave your message below.